Saturday, January 11, 2014

OPI Avojuices

Saturday, January 11, 2014

With the harsh winter weather I am learning that a good moisturiser is key in keeping my hands moisturised. I have been trying out a few hand creams and these two, OPI Avojuices in Mango and Jasmine are my current favourites. I am loving the subtle fruity smells and they have been working a treat, especially on my cuticles.

They are described by OPI as fruit smoothies packed full of fruit juices to give your skin a drink of moisture.

It describes the Jasmine as:
A rich, alluring scent of blooming jasmine with a hint of citrus and violet, with smooth, rich moisturisers plus nourishing avocado and healing aloe extracts.

The Mango is:
Silky and juicy, Avojuice Mango Juicie treats your skin to a drink of smooth, rich moisturisers plus soothing avocado and aloe extracts - with irresistible scent of ripe, juicy mango.


I have the minis, but they also come in 200ml sizes. I prefer the 30ml sizes as they have been easy to pop into my handbag or travel bag and use on the go.

The jasmine normally retails for £2.25 for a 30ml bottle, but is currently on sale for £1.20 at www.opiuk.com. The mango retails for £9.10 for a 200ml bottle.

Have you tried these? What is your favourite handcream?

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The AvoJuices are some of my favorite hand lotions! They moisturize so well without being greasy!

    xo www.glazedoverbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.