Saturday, January 4, 2014

St. Tropez Skin Illuminator Violet

Saturday, January 4, 2014


I love a good highlighter product, and was pleased when I got to try this particular one out. It is the St. Tropez Skin Illuminator in Violet, which is also available in Gold and Rose.
The cream is similar to a gel, which melts into the skin and is usable on the face and body. It is not unlike the NARS Skin Illuminators. The cream leaves a lovely shimmer of highlight behind when completely blended in.

You can use them how you like, and I have been using them on my arms to add a bit of a glow, come the summer they can be used to enhance your tan. I have also been using a dot on my brow bones to highlight. You could also use a little in your foundation to give a little glow to your face or just on your cheekbones. 

It is available for £12 for 50ml from Boots.

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! :) I'm happy you're blogging again Saf!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! :) I love St. Tropez products. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.