Saturday, March 29, 2014

Nails: Vanessa Bruno Paris Spring/ Summer '14 inspired nails

Saturday, March 29, 2014
I'm super excited about today's post because it is one I have been looking forward to for a while. Going through the Spring/Summer '14 Paris Fashion Week catwalk looks, I found this picture of this blue and white dress from the Vanessa Bruno collection. I loved the look, and set about recreating it in a nail art form.
I started with a black base, forgive me, but I can't remember which one, I layered it on so it was no longer opaque. I followed with a light blue stripe from MUA. This was followed with using my dotting tool to put on Rimmel's Azure over the black, which worked well as it is a metallic colour, and I put it over the light blue stripe.
I finished with some white dots from MUA too. This was topped with Seche Vite's topcoat to hold it all together and smooth it out. It's simple, but I loved creating it, and I adore the colour combination.
What do you think of the combination? And what were your favourite looks from the catwalk?

1 comment:

  1. loving the colour coordination and inspiration
    http://outfittingu.com/look-book-behind-scenes/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.