Friday, March 21, 2014

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

Friday, March 21, 2014

I have a pile of shower gels that I am making my way through, but with the sunny weather we have had this week it called for something that got me in the mood for summer. And what better than a gorgeous citrus smell to wake you up in the morning?

So I turned to my trusty The Body Shop collection and tried out the Satsuma Shower Gel. My cousin got me this as a present a while back, and I was looking forward to using it. It has a gorgeous smell, is refreshing, lathers up well, is moisturising and lingers on the skin much after you have had a shower. What's not to love? Even Asif has been sneaking this into his routine and tells me he approves of the smell.

What's your favourite Body Shop shower gel scent?

Available for £4 from The Body Shop.







2 comments:

  1. I love this shower gel :) But lemon is my favourite! xx
    www.alllthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Jessie-Ann, I must admit, I haven't tried the lemon out yet, but will have to look out for it. x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.