Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nails: Chloe Spring/ Summer 14 Paris Fashion Week inspired look

Sunday, April 6, 2014
Today's post is this nail art look inspire by Chloe's spring/ summer 2014 look from Paris Fashion Week. I loved the simplicity of the design and decided to go about recreating it for my nails as simply as possible.

I used a couple of coats of MUA's white nail polish to get a good base, then used Rio'S Nail art pen in gold to create the dots on top. They turned out slightly bigger than I originally planned, but I still like the overall look. I then topped it off with Seche Vite's top coat to seal it all together and smooth it out.

I only have one photo to show as the others didn't turn out so well and I'm sure you don't want to look at blurry pictures. But I quite like this one and the inspiration.

What do you think of the nail look?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous nail design, I will definitely be trying this out

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love to read your comments and will reply to them all.